Pages

Friday, October 13, 2006

scammers color chocolate


a quien no le gusta el cocky sucky?? :)


Hace un par de dias recibi el siguiente correo:

Dear Friend,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan.

Presently I am in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Cotonou Benin Republic her name is MRS GRACIA MINTA and her Email: graciaminta2006@techemail.com and ask her to send you the total of $1.500,000,00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary GRACIA MINTA and instruct her where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with MRS GRACIA MINTA. , she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Thanks and God bless you.

Barr.Sammy Koffi.

ok, esta un poquito largo, pero me parece interesante que yo tenga dinero de sobra para mandar a no se que paises pero no me alcanza ni para comprar un che celular. Asi que decidi responder inmediatamente con un bien merecido "fuck you and your shitty mails" :D
Obviamente es un correo enviado por algun scammer de un país africano; la mayoria de estos scammers provienen de nigeria y son lo bastante audaces como para estar mandando correos pidiendo dinero o información de cuentas bancarias. Ya han habido muchisimas victimas (estupidas) que han muerto al ser atraidas por este tipo de correos, incluso uno que otro ha muerto baleado o ha desaparecido.

ohh, y para que se cuiden de estos scammers, aqui les dejo algunas fotos de conocidos maleantes, la mayoria son negros, si no es que todos son negros <:) -no es que tenga algo contra los pinches negros, ni nada por el estilo-. ohh, por cierto, estas fotos fueron obtenidas por scambaiters, gente que se dedica a atrapar y burlarse de los scammers haciendolos perder el tiempo en estupideces o pidiendoles fotos para probar alguna cosa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah q racista...

como si no hubiera tambien
muchos pinches judios lameculos..
q por el contrario tienen toda
la lana del mundo ya..
y la usan para lavarte el coco